Young artists will explore a variety of art media and techniques with creative and engaging projects including drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, clay, and more. Projects will incorporate themes related to art history, nature, animal studies, comics, architecture, and more. Available to students ages 6 and up. 8 spots per session.
Sessions include instruction and all materials.
4 to 5:30 pm
Runs for 3 weekly sessions.
$90 plus tax for drawing, painting and mixed media $100 plus tax for clay
Please fill out one Student Information Form per student after purchase of class.
- Tuesdays, October 12, 19, 26 (Drawing- Comics)
- Wednesdays, October 13, 20, 27 (Painting)
- Thursdays, October 14, 21, 28 (Mixed Media-Halloween Diorama)
- Fridays, October 15, 22, 29 (Clay Creations)
- Tuesdays, November 2, 9, 16 (Drawing-Winter Scene)
- Wednesdays,November 3, 10, 17 (Painting- Snow Animals)
- Thursdays, November 4, 11, 18 (Mixed Media-Winter Diorama)
Please note: Due to COVID-19 students will be required to follow health and safety protocols. If you or your child are feeling unwell, are showing COVID-19 symptoms, have been diagnosed or been in contact with someone diagnosed, or have been exposed, we ask that you please stay home. Please contact us to let us know. All fully vaccinated staff will be wearing masks and students are required to as well. All materials will be sanitized before use and distancing measures will be taken. Should lockdown occur classes will continue online through Zoom to complete sessions or be rescheduled.